organically introducing Her to Herself
At Her Mind Her Body you can:
- Participate in single services or a combination. Select insurances may be applied for mental health services only. Additional fees will apply for others.
- Experience holistic practices with licensed, certified, or qualified professionals.
- Receive individual, marriage and couples, family, or group counseling services.
- Grow or heal your relationship through marriage or couples counseling.
- Bridge barriers within your family system and/or with your child(ren).
- Attain self-awareness.
- Minimize stress and tension.
- Calm your mind and balance your emotions through mental health therapy.
- Enhance your inner peace and clarity.
- Develop a healthier lifestyle to improve longevity and quality of life.
- Become more physically active, toned, and confident.
- Understand best practices for selecting nutritional foods within our Wellness Program and nutritional forum.
- Enhance physical traits with nail, skin, hair, and beauty consultations through our Wellness Program
- Deepen your spiritual connections with yourself and with the universe.
- Access Her Voice Virtual Lounge, an exclusive social media forum for Her.
Lachrisia Lorraine, the founder and CEO of Her Mind Her Body, and her team of skilled professionals are passionate about serving women and girls through a holistic approach.
A Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Maryland Approved Supervisor for Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors, Certified Fitness Trainer (CFT), and Reiki Level II Practitioner, Lachrisia Lorraine leads a skilled group of professionals who add to our mission by guiding women toward finding and maintaining spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical balance.
What We Offer
UNITY & WHOLENESS
“Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back”