organically introducing Her to Herself
At Her Mind Her Body you can:
- Participate in single services or all. Select insurances can be applied for mental health and additional fees will apply for others.
- Experience Holistic practices from Licensed, Certified, or Qualified Professionals
- Attain self-awareness
- Minimize stress and tension
- Calm your mind and balance emotions through mental health therapy
- Enhance feelings of inner peace and clarity
- Develop a healthier lifestyle to increase life quality and longevity
- Become more physically active, toned, and confident
- Understand best practices for selecting nutritional foods
- Enhance physical characteristics through nail, skin, hair, and beauty consultation
- Deepen your spiritual connections.
Lachrisia Lorraine, the Founder & CEO of Her Mind Her Body and her team of skilled professionals are passionate about servicing women and girls using a holistic approach.
Her professional background as a Maryland State approved Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor [LCPC] Supervisor, LCPC , Certified Fitness Trainer [CFT], and Reiki Level II Practitioner have given her both the proficient education and experiences to practice as an expert and lead a qualified team when guiding women and girls towards finding and maintaining balance on a spiritual, emotional, mental and physical level within their lives.
What We Offer
UNITY & WHOLENESS
“Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back”