- Licensed Mental Health Therapists
- Mental Health Therapist Interns
- Holistic Life Coaches
- Administrative Assistants
- Human Resources Interns
- Social Media & Marketing Interns
Desired Applicant: An evolving, open-minded, holistic humanitarian in tune with the self and looking for a cultivating career home.
- Thirsting for transformation in your career and personal life?
- Tired of being constrained to a desk or a traditional 9–5?
- Would you like a flexible schedule and the ability to control your appointments?
Do you want to:
- Earn competitive pay
- Be a part of a movement to enhance the lives of women and families positively.
- Love where you work and all you do at Her Mind Her Body?
Join our LEGACY and Motto, "Organically introducing Her... to Herself."
To be considered:
You must be decisive, action-oriented, and prepared to grow with a bold and innovative team.
All you must do is:
- Embrace our holistic brand and movement.
- Practice within the scope of your field, licensure, or certification.
- Welcome work-life balance, including the ability to create your schedule.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Highly organized with solid time management skills.
- Properly credentialed, certified, and licensed, with relevant education and field experience.
What we offer:
- Cutting edge programs
- Nurturing atmosphere
- Holistic life skills training
- Maryland-licensed and state-approved OMHC and PRP programs
- CARF accreditations for both our OMHC and PRP programs
- Maryland Approved Licensed Supervision
- Multiple-credentialed staff
- Opportunity for career advancement
Credentials, experience, and education determine compensation: Full-time and part-time offers are available for Licensed Mental Health Therapists and Holistic Life Coaches.
Serious candidates ONLY apply at inquire at HMHBcareers@gmail.com