Licensed Mental Health Therapists
Mental Health Therapist Interns
Holistic Life Coaches
Human Resources Interns
Social Media & Marketing Interns
Desired Applicant: An evolving, open-minded, holistic humanitarian in tune with the self and looking for a cultivating career home.
- Thirsting for transformation in your career and personal life?
- Tired of being constrained to a desk or a traditional 9–5?
- In need of a flexible schedule and the ability to control your own schedule and appointments.
Do you want to:
- Earn competitive pay
- Be a part of a movement of innovative services with world-changing professionals that bridge gaps between women working together?
- Love where you work and all you do at Her Mind Her Body?
Join our LEGACY and Motto, "Organically introducing Her... to Herself."
To be considered:
You must be decisive, action-oriented, and prepared to grow with a bold and innovative movement. Ready for us to move you to a new level in your life and into the holistic mental health and wellness arena.
All you must do is:
- Embrace our holistic brand and movement.
- Practice within the scope of your field, licensure, or certification.
- Welcome work-life balance, including the ability to create your own schedule.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Absolutely awesome!!
- Highly organized with solid time management skills.
- Properly credentialed, certified, and licensed, with relevant education and field experience.
What we offer:
- A cutting edge programs
- Nurturing atmosphere
- Holistic life skills training
- Maryland licensed and state approved OMHC and PRP programs
- CARF accreditations for both our OMHC and PRP programs
- Maryland Approved Licensed Supervisors
- Multiple-credentialed staff
- Opportunity for career advancement
Compensation is determined by credentials, experience, and education: Full-time and part-time offers are available for Licensed Mental Health Therapists and Holistic Life Skills Coaches.
Serious candidates ONLY
Inquire at HMHBcareers@gmail.com.